Saturday, February 25, 2012

Geger Beach, Nusa Dua, Bali

Even though I live here in Bali, honestly this is my first time to visit Geger Beach in Nusa Dua. In 2006-2007, I worked in  Nusa Dua, Nikko Hotel, I passed this beach almost every time when I went to work, but i never stopped by or tried to visit during my day off. Geger Beach is well known by surfers because of the high waves and the beautiful landscape, the visitors need to climb down the rock to reach the beach. Now it's been 5 years and i missed Nusa Dua area. My friend and I--after he bought a new pocket camera (Canon IXUS)--we wanted to explore some famous beaches in Bali and captured them. These are the best shots i took at the fabulous Geger Beach.


(Click pics to enlarge)

Perfect Stunning Moment and view

When i saw this pic i wanna eat those seaweed 

Trying to use macro



Fly me to the moon behind the seaweed

Surfer climb the rocky landscape to get back 

Do you think i'm stalking? :D

Surfer and the local people
Even cloudy it still best view! How if i could see the sunrise, huh!


Follow Me on:

2 comments:

  1. I would love to come to this beach when I come back this October. By the way, would love if you carefully edit the post, the grammar is poor and almost wrong the entire paragraph. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mr. Dewitt, yes i will edit this article very soon. Sorry about my bad grammar :D. By the way, you have to come to visit this beach next October, and let me know your comment. Cheers.

      Delete

would be glad to receive any comment